Maccharoni alla mortadella
Difficulty : Intermediate
Time : 30 Minutes
Category : Main Dish
- 200 gr. of mortadella al-Fajr
- 80 gr. of kashkaval Smeds
- 200 ml President cream 35% fat
- 200 gr. of small pasta
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 30 gr. of shredded parmesan
- Boil pasta till cooked.
- In a frying pan, place President Cream, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and black pepper over low heat. When the cream begins to thicken, remove and place in an oven tray and mix with kashkaval from Smeds, mortadella from Alfajr and the pasta.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C and set for 12 minutes.
- Serve hot.