Difficulty : Intermediate
Time : 15 Minutes
Category : Dessert
- 150 gr. of white sugar
- 150 gr. of Smeds powdered milk
- 120 gr. of Egyptian rice.
- 750 ml of water
- 10 ml of rose water
- 10 ml of orange blossom water
- Pinch of mastic
- Pistachio for garnish
- Boil the rice in a saucepan over medium heat until pre-ripening.
- Meanwhile, put the sugar, Milk Powder from Smeds and water in a bowl over medium heat and mix, stirring constantly.
- When the rice is pre-cooked, add it to the milk and mix the mixture on a low heat until it becomes thick.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, add rose water, orange water, mastic crushed, and stir.
- Pour the mixture into serving plates. Once cold sprinkle pistachio and serve.