Difficulty : Intermediate
Time : 15 Minutes
Category : Dessert
- 300 gr. Lady Fingers
- 1 can Smeds condensed milk
- 340 gr. Smeds Ashta
- 180 gr. President cream cheese
- A cup of hot dark coffee
- 40 gr. cocoa powder
- Mix President cream cheese with Smeds ashta and condensed milk from Smeds to make the mixture smooth.
- Put the lady fingers in the hot coffee for only a second, and then place them in the serving plate of tiramisu.
- Put first layer of biscuits and cover them with the cream mixture, and then repeat the layers till the mixture is done.
- Put it in the fridge. Before serving, sprinkle cocoa with a small sieve.