Difficulty : Professional
Time : 30 Minutes
Category : Dessert
- 40 gr. of Smeds butter
- 170 gr. of Vacherel condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 175 gr. of Nucrema hazelnut
- 65 gr. of flour
- 1 Stick of Nescafe
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream
- A pinch of pistachios
- With a “Bain Marie” we put the butter from Smeds to melt, then we add cocoa, condensed milk from Vacherel, chocolate Nucrema , Nescafe, flour and stir well.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with vanilla to make bubbles then add it onto the mixture. Gently fold, being careful not to knock out too much air.
- With a brusher, brush the fondant molds with butter and cocoa to prevent the molds from sticking.
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees and place the molds for 8 minutes or till the fondant dried from outside and liquid from inside.
- Serve it with vanilla ice cream and a pinch of pistachios.